In accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR" or "Regulation"). Last updated: May 24, 2018
The personal data we collect
1. Billing data such as first name, surname, street address, phone numbers and emails.
2. Communications data, ifyou contact us directly, we may receive additional information from you such as your name, email address, phone number, message content and other information you choose to provide to us.
3. Data collected while browsing thesite. By browsing our site, we automatically collect some information such as IP number, browser type and pages visited.
How we use your data
1. Billing data is used for the supply of products or is used for accounting, legal and tax purposes. They may also be used for direct marketing communications for services similar to those you subscribe to, or for marketing and promotional reasons such as business information or surveys.
2. Communications data is used to communicate with you, to respond to requests for assistance, to inform you of updates and other information related to our products. They can also be used for marketing and promotional reasons, such as business information or surveys.
3. The data collected while browsing the site we use for the purpose of obtaining statistical information to improve its usability and to check its proper functioning, and to ensure the safety and prevention of fraudulent conduct.
Legal basis for processing
1. Billing data is processed for the executionofcontracts relating to our products. This data is also processed to fulfill legal obligations such as those relating to accounting and tax aspects. It is in Collectionabbigliamento.it's legitimate interest to also use this data for direct marketing purposes for its own products or services similar to those covered by the initial contract, and you, properly informed, do not refuse such use initially or in subsequent communications. In the case of other marketing communications, the processing is based on consent,which remains optional, does not affect the use of Hatsebrothers.com services and can be revoked at any time.
2. The data for communications and data collected while browsing the site are processed in our legitimate interest,without any damage to yourrights, such as to answer your questions, improve the service, and for the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud. In the case of marketing communications, the processing is based on consent,which remains optional and can be revoked at any time.
How we share your data
1. Billing data is provided to professional firms for assistance and consultancy activities including accounting and tax. The data used for the supply of our products may also be disclosed to third parties who provide the service on our behalf as a shipment by one of our suppliers or the logistics partner, to third parties without whose activity the services could not be provided and to persons authorized by Hatsebrothers.com to carry out activities related to the provision of services, who have committed themselves to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality. The data may be provided to subjects to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders from the authorities, as well as to business partners for their own purposes, in particularthe latter case only if you have given a specific consent. The complete list of data controllers is available by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Communications data is shared with third parties who manage communication channels such as email and telephony.
3. The data collected while browsing the site is shared with third parties who provide us with the servers on which our site is hosted.
Some of your personal data may be shared with recipients located in countries outside the Union or with international organisations. Hatsebrothers.com ensures that the processing of your personal data by these recipients takes place in compliance with the Rules of Procedure.
How long do we store your data
Personal billing, communication and navigation data will be kept for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the respective purposes or in any case up to the time allowed by Italian legislation. For the purposes based on your consent, your personal data will instead be processed until your request for revocation, unless it is necessary for Hatsebrothers.com to keep them to protect its legitimate interest. More information about the data retention period and the criteria used to determine that period can be requested by writing to email@example.com.
1. You have the right to ask us for access to your personal data, their rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing.
2. You may object to their processing and have the right to receive your personal data in a common electronic format.
3. For personal data of which you have given us consent to the processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Unless there are other legal bases for processing, with the withdrawal of consent the data will be deleted or anonymized.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data) regarding the processing we make of your personal data.
Requests may be made by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hatsebrothers.com is committed to protecting your personal data. For this purpose we take various security measures and technologies to protect data from unauthorized access. The measures we take are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of the processing of your personal data.
Obligation to provide certain personal data
The provision of certain personal data, such as billing data, is mandatory for you to be able to provide the service. If this data is not provided it will not be possible for us to provide it.
Changes to the policy
Hatsebrothers.com may change or simply update the content of the policy.Hatsebrothers.com inform you of these changes as soon as they are introduced and they will be binding as soon as they are published on the Site.Hatsebrothers.com therefore invites you to regularly visit this section to become aware of the most recent and up-to-date version of the information so as to be always updated on the data collected and on the use that makes Hatsebrothers.com.
The data controller is Hatsebrothers.com (inthe text above " Hatsebrothers.com ") based in San Severo, province of Foggia, in via Tiberio Solis, 74. You can contact the owner by email at the address email@example.com.